Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We have all arrived safe & sound in Seoul!

This is so strange, all my tabs and headers on the blog page are now in Korean!

I don't have much to report yet, yesterday was a big travel day for most of us. It was a very international evening at the Inchon airport, with Damien & Nick coming in from Sydney, Remi from LA, Nikki from London, and myself from Vancouver.

We were met at dinner by the team from CORE, as well as Souma-san, our head of Asia sales from Japan.

Today the seminar starts at 12:30pm with a presentation from Softimage Montreal. Oh wait, that's me. Luckily I still have Leo's memory stick from SIGGRAPH with Marc's User Group presentation.. I hope I can do it justice, and try to remember the biggest rule of simultaneous translation.. SLOW DOWN. YES, EVEN MORE.

Then its a full afternoon with tech presentations from Animal Logic and Blur, along with Jeff Wilson and Thomas Kang. We are expecting over 250 people today. Can't wait!

A full report and photos will follow..

No comments: